Monday, August 1, 2011

The Very Beginning : We Can Always Make Our Dreams Happen With Our Passion


At first I didn’t know why I made this blog. I already have one, actually. Bramasole is my personal blog, about my journey trough writing, my journey for becoming an author, and also my journey about becoming a psychologist.
Looking back, I had an account on multiply too, which used to be very hommy place. I posted about anything there, mostly about daily life and insignificant things. Sometimes about art craft, sewing, fashion, recipe, cooking, photography, my work, yeah...it’s almost about everything I love. But then, I don’t know why, I lost the sense of purpose about what I’ve done there. I lost my appetite. I said to my self: blogging (or multiplying) should be fun, and I should write with my heart, with or without someone reads about what I’ve posted there.

Lately, I’ve been looking for ‘something’ I didn’t grasp yet. I don’t know what it is. Maybe a true sense of purpose, or maybe my real passion. Then, I said to myself : stop the search! I’m not going to find some of sort of sign from above about what I should be doing with my life. So, I sat down with paper and pencil in my hand. Pulled my focus and examined things I enjoy in life. I’ll try with the easiest way : spend hours to exploring whatever gives me the biggest sense of life. Whatever makes me happy, joyful, and lively. Is it about the things I enjoy, my passion.

So? I made ‘ciclo-sole’. A mind-body-soul blog, a way in which I channelize another side of me. Channeled the things I enjoy : hijab fashion, art&craft, home interior, cooking, photography, and traveling.

I don’t know where will ‘ciclo-sole’ take me. ‘Ciclo-sole’, maybe just a new temporary place, a hip cafe which I love to hang out, or maybe someday ‘ciclo-sole’ will be a very hommy and comfy place to live. A home that made me feel content about how I’ve lived this day. And I have a fiery enthusiasm for what I believe_we can always make our dreams happen with our passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment