Monday, August 1, 2011

Having Dream Job With Blogging?

The hard part about having a new blog is like having a new relationship with someone. You should have a commitment. You have to write regularly, you should be creative.

And here I am.

Though I’m not a newbie in blogging, I realized that I am a newbie in these areas. Some people are in their first row, they blogging seriously about hijab fashion, home interior, traveling, photography, art craft, or even cooking. Some of them made living stand by blogging such things. They start with a blog, and then have their own clothing line or becoming a home interior design. They earn the life from blogging.

I believe that most of us learn from others, most people are other people, their thoughts are someone else’s opinion, their passions a quotation. Sometimes, we find our passion through the eyes of someone else’s eyes. So let’s share the same passion here. Who knows someday we’ll find our dream job from this little step. Blogging.

The first things I realized about making this new blog is that, would it be just a blog, or it’ll take me somewhere? If I seriously thinking about this, making blog is like starting a new company. You should have vision and mission on it. What are you going to do with the blog? What are you going to do with the ciclo-sole?

I got down the cases of vision and mission here. Now, I just make it simple with ciclo-sole. The vision of ciclo-sole is: finds true balance in life so the expressions of creativity will be blooming all around me (and you), as flowers do in spring.

Personally, maybe this is could be my money-making idea, and ciclo-sole is the first step in my road map for success. The place that I learn the basics of beginning my entrepreneurial journey. But above all, lets share the spirit of be true to ourselves, follow our heart. Nothing big in the earth has ever been accomplished without passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment